Friday, August 20, 2010

Can someone help me get my ex boyfriend back?

So my ex and I broke up a little while ago and I went about getting him back in completely the wrong way. I broke the cardinal rule and continued talking to him all the time and telling how much he hurt me, I missed him, and how much I think we belong together. Obviously this didn't work because he basically saw that he still had me without needing to actually be with me. How do I turn this around and make him come back? Is it too far gone?Can someone help me get my ex boyfriend back?
No-one can get your boyfriend to go back to you. It is up to him and him alone. But by the sounds of it, he has moved on from you, so now you must do the same and get on with your life without him at least. You have got to keep your mind active so that way, you are not thinking of him all the time. Do some travelling and meet new people, and do things you have always wanted to do, but put off for reasons that you only know. It is now time to start afresh, and live life to the full. Who knows, you may even meet a nice guy a long the way. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment