Friday, August 20, 2010

Is dating my friends ex completely wrong of me in this situation?

My friend and her ex broke up about 3 years ago. She has been with her current boyfriend for a little over 2 years and they have a 1 year old son together. They bought a house together and everything, so they are practically married. Her ex and I have been talking for a few months now and are wanting to take things to a more serious level, but I don't know how to tell her about this because I don't know if she will completely disown me as a friend, or if she will be okay with it. What should I do?Is dating my friends ex completely wrong of me in this situation?
Best and for courtesy reason, you should inform the ex., and ask for blessing.


This is for better relationship with all, and not facing any grudges nor problems in future.Is dating my friends ex completely wrong of me in this situation?
Everyone is different. But I can say if one of my friends went for an ex of mine, I wouldn't like it at all. The only way you'll 100% know is if you were to ask her. It would probably be a bit awkward.
Well she's obviously moved on and even if she still misses him, it's been a long time. Talk to her first though, but it'd be fine if it were me.
They've been broken up for 3 years and she's practically married to someone else. How is it any of her business who her ex dates?
she probably won't be ok with it. if you're ready to risk your friendship, then go for it. if not, then just stay away from the guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment