Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How can you please your male partner without getting ';stuff'; all over and without oral sex?

He pleases me and I want to make him feel good too but I'm not going to give oral and I dont want to get cemen on me or anything, I dont know how to handle it because my ex always stopped right before that happened but my current partner doesn't..he's from germany must be a european thing? lolHow can you please your male partner without getting ';stuff'; all over and without oral sex?
Basically, you like it when he pleases you, but you don't like pleasing him to the fullest extent. Sounds a tad selfish to me.





Good LuckHow can you please your male partner without getting ';stuff'; all over and without oral sex?
Just play around with him using ice or something, but don't get hardcore about it. The only time ';stuff'; comes out is if you flat out give him a hardcore *******, hardcore handjob, or hardcore wild sex.





And no it's not a European thing. Most guys tend to get ';stuff'; all over their partner because it feels so damn good that they don't want it to stop...and can't control it very well because they are so attracted to you.





Some are better at controlling their orgasms better than others.





I'm not going to talk about myself though...this question is a little ';awkward'; to begin with.
oral isn't a bad thing. just try it once, then decide from there.


you don't have to get semen on you, you can have him put on a condom or even a flavored condom if you like.


have him tell you when he is getting close then stop and wait a few seconds then start again.


guys like it when a females finishes the off, it feels that much better.
Ok, well, you're going to get semen on you sometime... Have him wear a condom when you give him oral... Why won't you? There's nothing wrong with oral... Seriously... my fiance and I do it all the time... He loves it... Otherwise, give him a handjob or something... Idk? Sounds like you're a bit selfish... He does it for you... You should do it for him...
Problem : you want him be blown without the 'stuffs' getting unto you.





Consideration: It has to go somewhere.





Solution: get another girl to finish him. simple.





Result: Ur man is soooo Pleezzze ;-) so much that he will never consider leaving you again!
Find you a girl friend. If you are afraid ov his fluids, Get realistic.. Sex is sex. Go back to sex 101 or a girlfriend.
if it was me, all you'd have to do is put your titties in my mouth and face, and a tittie **** would be nice too
I think if he is reciprocating, you gotta just deal with it. Its messy but a part of the game.
Sorry, but it's gotta go somewhere.
you need a facial, you'll love it!
use a condom. thats what theyre for. someone mentioned flavored condoms. try those

No comments:

Post a Comment