Monday, August 16, 2010

How to get over an Ex that broke your heart?

My ex and i have been having problems the past 6 months we dated for 1 1/2 year and everything was great we never argued or anything were really happy to the point where he was gonna make me his wife! We met in June 2008 on myspace and had to wait three months to finally meet at school it was like fate we knew we were ment to be! Then he met a girl that he said he had more in common with, he left me for her in Nov. 2009 then he came back crying and begging and said it was not what he expected, I have his heart and i always will.Then we had been trying to work it out since Nov. but i didn't know he was still talking to her so last week sunday i see he posts I love you on her facebook wall and is now in a relationship with her. I got mad and sent him a message. Then he replies with words that hurt my heart. ';I don't want you anymore, all it was, was sex'; That hurt me so bad because i knew it wasn't just sex how could he say that!How to get over an Ex that broke your heart?
Remember, he's the one that left you and found that it's not so greener on the other side now is it?!! I'm going through it as we speak. My husband left me for a piece of garbage almost 10 months ago, and I've moved on and doing just fine. I ended up throwing him a nice piece of rope to hang himself with that goes like this... His day is coming. You'll be moved on with a new guy, a better guy who'll love you, adore you and worship the ground you walk on, while the mangy dog that left you will come crawling back. What will you do? YOU are a lady of class. And remember this, trash does not compete with class. Keep your head held high, He's going to do the same thing to her. Believe me on that. Once a dog always a dog.How to get over an Ex that broke your heart?
Obviously this guy doesn't know what he wants. Guys'll just say this as an excuse to break up. He's just curious and wantsta see other girls. Maybe he's not the kind that can stay in 1 relationship. There's no easy way to get over a guy you love so much. Just hang out with friends more, eat ice cream and try to forget about it. It's really hard to do, but if I can do it, maybe you can(:
i dont think you should be heart broken hearted over this even thought it was tough i just think he didnt or doenst know what he wants and he will come back if he did the first time
he's just a
well get another person not to sound rude but i felt good when i got a new girl after my ex
Because he is an immature man who isn't ready for a grown up relationship.. that's the problem with a LOT of guys.. they always think the grass is greener on the other side.... I say if he comes crawling back begging for your forgiveness... tell him to keep on trucking... also talk to friends and go out... DELETE and BAN him from your myspace and your face book... email and everything.. get him out of your life... just walk away... you will be better off... let the new girlfriend deal with his sorry behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment