Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do I protect daughter from ex?

I have been divorced from my ex-husband for almost a year. Part of the reason we divorced is he has an anger problem. He has never hurt me or any other woman, but it was still a problem. He is a huge weightlifter and does ultimate fighting crap and I suspect he may have been using steroids.





Anyway, I was picking up our 3 year old daughter recently and made the mistake of bringing my new boyfriend. My ex saw him and walked up to him and asked him if he thought he was tough because he is tall. (my new boyfriend is almost 6'4'; and my ex is about 5'8';). My new boyfriend made some stupid remark about my ex鈥檚 height and then my ex proceeded to beat him up really bad. My daughter saw the fight and it really upset her. My new boyfriend ended up in the hospital with a broken nose, concussion, and swollen testicles (after he was knocked out my ex kicked him really hard in the balls 12-15 times). My new boyfriend had to wear sweatpants for two weeks and had problems walking because his testicles were so swollen. There is the possibility he may even be infertile now. He is probably going to sue and press charges.





I know my ex would never hit a woman but I am still a little worried because after he beat up my new guy he left a message saying he will ';waste'; any other wimp I bring within 1 mile of him. My daughter is afraid to be around him now. What should I do? Should I get a restraining order?How do I protect daughter from ex?
You probably would never want to let him have unsupervised visits with your daughter. But definitely look into a restraining order if its possible to have one for both of you. I am so sorry for your boyfriend - did he file a police report? That really really sucks. :(How do I protect daughter from ex?
you could try moving from the city and if that is not possible by any chance, u have rights to object to what ur ex has done because it is your life or you could also try telling your daughter to stay away from him
i would get a restraining order would you feel safe with your daughter alone with him


and if i was your new boyfriend i would defendantly press charges

No comments:

Post a Comment