Monday, August 16, 2010

Your opinion? being friends with ex? 10 pts bst ans!?

My ex and I stayed friends after he broke up with me. he doesn't treat me


like he should. It's like he doesn't care. I have given him $, rides,


bought him stuff, been there when he wanted or needed anything, his family


loves me, and ive helped take care of his 3 yr old son. I'M the one that


always has to drive to his house. He won't come to mine to hangout. He


knows i still love him but he acts like he never dated me, when he's mad @


me, he can go weeks without talking to me. everytime i do something for him


he doesn't even say thank you most of the time. then when we talk about and


say he doesnt do anything for me in return he comes up with the smarta**


answer ';i give u my friendship in return..blah blah blah..'; im actually


starting to get to the point wheres hes pissing me off. for example..this


week (spring break for me) i havent been home. he keeps saying he wants me


at his house. so ive stayed over. i ask him y he wants me to stay..his


reply ';bcuz i do.'; sometimes he'll even act like we're still dating. i dont


get it. he doesnt want me (physically or anything) yet he always wants to


hangout with me. i kno he uses me for rides and stuff. its really starting


to get tto the point where i dont want to do it anymore. i still like him


more than a friend and ive been trying to stay at friend level. i dont


wanna lose him. but now...idk if i can do it anymore. i want him back..but


idk how to even start to try. i do everything and its pointless. what do i


do? advice? (plz no rude comments)Your opinion? being friends with ex? 10 pts bst ans!?
leave him. it doesn't matter anymore to him he's using you! cut off his supply of you he's abusing your relationship and he needs to know it. You can do better, never go back, one thing i know is people don't change. Find someone new! :)Your opinion? being friends with ex? 10 pts bst ans!?
I know he still means a lot but I think it's time for you to move on.


He treats you pretty bad most of the time.


He's not worth it.
Sweetie this guy is using you. . i don't wanna lose him.Read your question I can see a lot of reasons to tell this guy to get lost. I wouldn't even want him as a friend and you want him as a lover.


he doesn't treat me like he should


He knows i still love him but he acts like he never dated me,





he doesn't do anything for me in return he comes up with the smart**


answer ';i give u my friendship in return..blah blah blah.





That's about as one sided love as I've ever read.
NO

No comments:

Post a Comment