Monday, August 16, 2010

How do i get my ex back? i miss him.?

okay, me and my ex our history goes back a little while, our sisters are now in collage they've been best friends since 2nd grade. and still are. thats how we got started liking each other. we became friends by us talking on the phone everynight for about 4 months and as time grew i liked him alot. he started to like my friend and so i stupidly invited them both over. he flirted with her so i flirted with him, she didnt like him. on the car ride to drive him home all three of us were in the back seat. he was in the middle. my friend fell asleep. and so on. anyway we kissed. the day after the next he asked me out. we liked each other alot!!!. i thought i would do somthing stupid so maybe a week later i broke up with him. but i told him we could still kiss and stuff . i broke up with him because i was afriad i would hurt him so i told him we could still kiss so it would feel like we were still going out... but i knew i couldnt lie to myself so i went out with someone to get over him. he got back at me by going out with a girl that i liked. and i liked him too. and she broke up with him because she like me too and we were good friends. and now he dispises me. i broke up with him hopeing to still be good friends and he hates me.. how do i get him back?How do i get my ex back? i miss him.?
Let him have your trust. He might not want to hook up with you after what you did the best thing to do is let him cool off and back off. But if your so desperate to have him back talk to him and tell him the truth why you did it.

No comments:

Post a Comment