Monday, August 16, 2010

Confusing ex how do i handle him?

ok have an ex trying the friends thing not working out very well. in feb we had sex over the entire valentines day weekend. he told me he was going to sleep around i got upset and he begged me to stay with him. well we have been talking nonstop through texts, calls, emails and fb. and we hung out two weeks ago we had a great day the only thing is this time he wouldn't touch me and had trouble looking me in the eyes. he said he was still hurting over our breakup and didn't want to use me. he still sees us in the future and wants to start over by i am commitment to him and he isn't ready for that yet and wants to date around and he wants me to. then he held me in his arms all nite and paid for everything while i was with him. he acted like my husband and hung out with his best friends. he wouldn't talk to anyone eles but didn't want us to talk about dating after that convo but now is getting jealous about me with other guys and makes it obvious. he throws other girls in my face but says they don't want commitment except now a girl won't stop filling up his page on monday and he told me to comment i did and he filled mine up now he won't go online and he always used to use his fb pg. what is going on? is he trying to make the next step for us or is he scared im leaving him? what should i do or say he says he is tired of talking about us. and is very christan so he doesn't like girls throwing themselves at him or using their bodies. he still calls us friends and cries at the thought of losing me or when ii get close he gets tears in his eyes.Confusing ex how do i handle him?
first of all your the biggest idiot for having sex with him and hes mad that u had sex then broke up with him people don't just do that he obvs really liked you and might of been in loved with you i would start your friendship over again by apologizing and saying how stupied you were and youve learnt not to sleep with anyone unless you LOVE them then maybe you can start dating again adn take it slowConfusing ex how do i handle him?
Exes belong in the past, leave him there. Being friends isn't ever going to work out as well as you hope it will.
ok girl my advice is tell him how you feel. tell him what you wrote here and then see what he dose if you want ad me as a friend on yahoo and i will help you along my boyfriend did the same thing i still don't know why but i think he was scared of hurting me an lousing me. and those thoughts and feelings got conflicted.
If he want to date others and says he is not ready to settle down believe him, he means it.


some times the truth hurts but we need to hear it. tell him you care about him but you can't wait forever for him to grow up and sow all his wild oats.


give him a time limit say 6 months or 1 year to run around and figure out what he wants in life.


tell him you are not going to wait around for ever. if you haven't hear from him or he can't make up his mind by then it's time to move on.





He may find someone else in that time period or not. If he is not sure about you and is not willing to invest time in your relationship now to see if it is worth while he may have some kind of doubts about the two of you already.





You may just want to say skip it and move on now.

No comments:

Post a Comment