Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How much would it cost to replace my alternator, including everything?

I have a 2005 Kia Spectra Ex, I replaced the battery, the starter is fine but my car still won't start.How much would it cost to replace my alternator, including everything?
$250 to $450How much would it cost to replace my alternator, including everything?
you better check the battery connections.
check to see if you have spark an alternator wouldnt make your car not start. Check voltage at battery. Check to see if you have fuel at the rail..start with the abc of cars fuel spark compression .. pull the number 1 plug and have someone turn over the car while it is on the plug .. dont hold it ]see if you have spark if not coil is shot if you do press the bicye think on your fuel rail.. if you have no fuel then pour a tiony bit of gas down your throttle body (starting fluid) if it starts then and dies your fuel pump or relay is garbage..

No comments:

Post a Comment