Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How would you make a guy fall for you ?

I know you can't force love , but I'm curious as to how would you get a guy to like you more ?





Like, I've recently developed feelings for my ex boyfriend . But it's more complicated than that, we're **** friends now . Messed up I know . My friends say he looks at me a lot around school, and we do chill and watch movies sometimes, it's really nice. And a few days ago, i asked him if he would ever date me again in the future. And he said maybe. Which I take was a polite no haha.


But I'm not gonna go be depressed about it, I wanna do something about it . So any tips ?





Thanks :]How would you make a guy fall for you ?
Trip him--That should make him fall. Haha, jk :P





Just let him go, cuz it seems like he's not interested in another bf-gf relationship again. Move on....How would you make a guy fall for you ?
For the sake of keeping a relatively humorous thread going, get him asleep, start giving him head while he's asleep with a post-it note on the top of your head saying 'DATE ME'
why is he your ';ex';? what were the reasons you broke up? what has changed since then? likely nothing has changed. why can't you learn from past mistakes and move on? Is he the only guy around you? Please snap out of it and move on.
Sorry.. but you never go back.. U always


keep moving forward.. he is your EX for a


reason.....


It didn't work out.. so move on..





Ur feelings will pass... don't make a fool


out of yourself..


good luck
just be honest and tell him that you like him
start with either hj or bj

No comments:

Post a Comment