Monday, August 16, 2010

How does this work in our prison systems?

When I go to court I am being charged with theft of 700 and mail fraud cause I took my ex husbands check out of his mail box.


If I plead guilty will I be sent to a state prison to serve the time for the theft and then be transported to a federal prison for the mail fraud?





(I have been told mail fraud is a federal offense which is served in a federal prison but theft is a state crime time spent in state prison.)How does this work in our prison systems?
Have your lawyer try to work out a deal with them.How does this work in our prison systems?
You might get lucky. Did the D.A. offer a plea bargin hopefully dropping the mail fraud and only charging you with grand theft because it's over 500.00. Regardless you won't be sent to the Federal penetentiary I doubt you would even go to state prison unless you have a history of the same offense. If it's your first offense you might get a slap on the wrist and get probation for 5 plus years with no jail time. Talk to your lawyer or public defender see if you can get house arrest. If you do have to do jail time it would most likely be in county jail for a couple of months. I've known numerous upon numerous people go through the system and I've seen a lot. And I will bet if this is your first offense and your not in jail right now thus meaning no warrant you will most likely get probation with community service.





If you have a criminal record. ADIOS your going to do 1 year or 2 in the pen with big mama bertha as your new man. You will light her/his cigarette and she will ash it on your head and you will be forced to clip her toe nails.
not sure...but this site might clear it up for you

No comments:

Post a Comment