Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do i get over my ex and become friends with him?

I'm having a rough time getting over my ex, when i talk to him he reminds me of all the good times we used to have together and he tells me he still loves me and misses me but then he goes off and hurts my feelings by talking about how much fun he's having with his new girlfriend. how do i get over him to where it doesn't bother me that he has a girlfriend and become just friends with him again?





extra info u may need to know:


we were together for 3 years, in a long distance relationship, i still have feelings for him, I'm pretty sure he's still in love with me because he calls every night, he cries his eyes out and threatens suicide and self mutilation if i don't say what he wants to hear, and I'm moving up to where he lives in the next few months for college. when i see him and her, i wanna be able to walk up, give him a hug and say ';hi buddy, long time no see'; with a real smile on my face and him not to break down in tears or her punch me in the face, he left me 4 times, and cheated on me once. he was my first time, bf, kiss, etc. if that makes any difference. and well i don't know... i just wanna move on with my life... I'm sick of being led on so he can use me as a fallback when she moves away to Ohio or leaves/cheats on him again.How do i get over my ex and become friends with him?
you will never be ';just'; friends with him. get a new bf, get some friends, do stuff to keep you occupied, don't make yourself so available to him, slowly but surely you'll lose contact with him. which is a GOOD thing since this guy is obviously messed up in the head.How do i get over my ex and become friends with him?
I am going through almost the same thing and i was with my bf for 2 years. Its been only a week but time really is a healer cause everyday so far, i can even feel myself getting a little bit stronger physically and emotionally. You CANNOT sit and dwell over the good memories, you have to learn to put them to the back of your mind and just not think about them. Think about the bad times and how you will be better of without them in the future, even if it doesn't seem it now.


Chances are, he probably just mentions his GF to make you jealous. Dont react or go silent. Just smile and say your happy for him. Because you want him to be happy right?


%26amp; if you come out of a loving relationship, its a bit hard to fall in love with the first next GF you have, so he probs doesnt feel the same way about her that he did you.





Anyways, just minimize contact with him. dont contact him unless he contacts you first, its hard but you need to show your not available for him all the time or always on call for him.


Busy yourself. Find things to do and keep your mind of it. Like the gym, sports, cinema etc.


The gym is working well for me, it lets of steam and its there whenever you need to go :)


also, a journal works well if you need to get all your feeling out.


%26amp; never forget that you will ALWAYS find someone better. i have asked questions on this like 'will you ever love anyone as much as your first love?' and all answers have said no, you will love them MORE! :D





But the best healer is time :)


Best of luck.
  • skin lesions
  • debt
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment