Monday, August 16, 2010

How do I win my ex back?

I was just getting out of a marriage of almost 3 years, when I reconnected with a friend i grew up with. He was just getting out of a serious relationship as well. Long story short we fell in love, had amazing sex LOL SOrry Tmi, and we really got along great. He couldnt afford his rent so right away i moved outta my hometown which was 3 hours away, and i moved in with him. When i moved in i noticed he was very depressed, He had never had a gf break up with him before, hes a very confident guy and it shattered his ego. His ex had taken everything including all the money in their joint bank account, yet he still kept trying to talk to her and even broke down crying when she said she didnt want to talk to him anymore, on one hand since being so used to being friends i understood and was there for him and what not, but on the other hand i was like ';wtf im supposed to be your gf';








Amongst other issues i was having, like going through a divorce so young (22) i noticed i was holding all my problems in and avoiding them so i could comfort him. But after one night of him leaving at 1130pm to go and hang out with his most recent Even after i told him i had a problem with it, I broke down. He left for a tournament that weekend so i packed my things and left, I needed to get away and think. When he found out i had left he begged me to come back, said he would change and to give him a 2nd chance but i said that i needed time to think and be alone, he said ';its yes or no'; so i said no not right now and he said 'well youll regret this'; after a week of fighting finally we made up and got back on good terms. I went down to pick some of my stuff up about 2 weeks after i left, and I saw him and it hit me how much i loved and cared about him.








After i drove back to my hometown i called him and asked him to take me back. I had had some time to sort my head out and i knew what i wanted now. But when i asked him to take me back he said no that i dont deserve another chance, and that he was enjoying being alone. next couple days i brought it up a couple times , and he said that we are friends and to stop pushing. so i did. i stopped asking. its been about 3 weeks since i left, and I cant help but miss him so much. I know he still cares about me. I really want to win him back before its to late, but i notice if i pursue it, or am overly helpful, he pulls away. if i dont answer his txts or anything he contacts me or seems like he wants to talk to me more. any helpful tips would be great, Im going to see him in a couple days and i really want to make him want me again.How do I win my ex back?
just think about what was the problems that cause you to break up and see if you can fix it,


then the return it's another issue depends on both of you if your not attached to somebody elseHow do I win my ex back?
A good relationship starts with being friends, but you'll never match up to his ex. If you don't want to hear him cry about her quit all communication with him. Both of you are on the rebound and that never works. Give you and him some time [years] to recover,
You seem like you have a big problem there, but if I was you I would talk to him about it when you seem him again that way he cant pull away from you. One thing that I would like to add is he may be scared that your gonna leave him like his ex left him and hes having a hard time letting you in because you already left him once.

No comments:

Post a Comment