Monday, August 16, 2010

Did my ex boyfriend put his cousin up to this and why?

My ex boyfriend and I dated for a year and a half. He broke up with me when he decided to become a follower and be like his new player friends. He always said he wanted to marry me and told his friends how in love he was, so this was a complete shock to me.





To make a really long story short, my ex has seen at least 7 other girls (that I know of) since we broke up. He dated one for 2 months. When he broke up with her he tried to get back with me, which was no surprise because he was contacting me during their relationship.





He tried to get back with me, and I was stupid and went with it. Things were going good until I found out he was talking to another girl while trying to still be with me. I told him how I felt about it (he ignored my calls and texts though) and stopped talking to him. It's been about 3 weeks since we've spoken.





My ex might have seen me with one of my guy friends at our college playing tennis. For some reason, his cousin asked me if I had a new boyfriend yesterday on facebook messaging. Now, I'm not sure if my ex put him up to this, but I found it strange that he asked me this a few days after my ex most likely saw us together.Did my ex boyfriend put his cousin up to this and why?
Dude, ignore him cold.


He betrayed you, and if you start talking to his cousin or him, they're just going to high five eachother and enhance their egos about how 'irresistable' they are and how easy you are, and you're going to get hurt again. Your ex bf is a loser.
  • skin lesions
  • hair styling
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment