Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I'm in love with my ex boyfriend. How can I get over him and be happy again?

I don't know what to to about it because I highly doubt he still loves me. We split up 8 months ago and I still don't go more than 10 minutes without thinking about him.


He rules my life and he's not even in it anymore.


If I find out he's getting close to another girl I just want to cry, and I can't stop thinking about it.


I miss him so much and I thought I would stop missing him by now but I still do. It's horrible. What makes it worse is that it ended really quickly and out of the blue, after a silly arguement.


He still talks to me sometimes on facebook and occasionally texts. But that doesn't help matters as I'm permenantly waiting for him to speak to me, and he usually doesn't. I also see him every day at college, just to rub it in my face.





How can I get over him for good and stop thinking about him, so that I can move on and be happy again?I'm in love with my ex boyfriend. How can I get over him and be happy again?
I broke up with my boyfriend a while ago too...after like 3 months i started to really love him again and it was driving me crazy! He was getting close to this other girl and i could not stand it!! i finally got enough courage to tell him i really still cared about him and it was driving me crazy he was hanging out with other girls and he told me he still loved me too! I'm not sure if that happens a lot but we started going out again!


You should tell him you still love him, the worse he can do is say no and if he does say no then at least you don't have to go through life wondering what could have happened, and it might be easier to get over him if he does know how you feel.


The only way to get over a guy is be honest, tell him how you feel and maybe you can be as lucky as i was and you don't have to get over him and you can be happy.I'm in love with my ex boyfriend. How can I get over him and be happy again?
have sex with me and youll be happy
tell him how you feel u never no he mite feel the same hun good luck .
  • skin lesions
  • debt
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment