Monday, August 16, 2010

I have a crush on my ex boyfriends sister.?

my boyfriend and i are both 23 years old, we attend the same university. His sister is 25 and she is so hott! She is very friendly with me, even since the breakup, but she has never dated a female, neither have I but I feel a connection. How should i approach her? I was thinking I could just tell her that she is really hott and kiss on her? I don't know how to be a lesbo? is this a good or bad idea?I have a crush on my ex boyfriends sister.?
do not just go in and kiss her, u dont know how she is going to react. I would just make little moves like idk..try flirting with her and see how she takes that, but do not touch in her anyways because u dont know how she is going to react she may smack you. just flirt with her and see if she goes along with it..if she goes along with it, then try bringing up being w/ a girl and THEN see how she reacts to that. But do it slowly.I have a crush on my ex boyfriends sister.?
You should ask her to go to the mall with you or something like a girls day out. Then throughout the day figure her out.


It is probable that she is just nice and not a lesbian, but it is up to you to find out.





FYI: if she hasnt dated a female i dont think it wise to just kiss her out of the blue you might scare her off.
that completely fuxkeed idea why cant you girls be a simply friends and if u want to be lesbo welcome to the club of sin's then
Umm...she might not be a lesbo...


I wouldn't try it...but whatever, all homos are gross and weird anyways.
  • skin lesions
  • hair styling
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment