Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Ex boyfriend problems...i really need advice?

Alright. So,I just wrote the other day about how my ex who I'm still in love with said he doesn't like me at all...Well,that changed tonight when he found out I hung out with my other ex who he HATES. It was just as friends but my ex who I love, confessed his feelings for me saying that he's in love with me because he always use to say he wasn't when I asked. THEN,he started crying and I asked why he kept lying and saying he didn't like me and why he's just telling me now, and he said it was because he didn't feel like we would work out and that you don't realize what you have until it's gone. Trust me,if he didn't mean it,he wouldn't say those things to me. He's the type to tell me things whether it'll hurt me or not. So,we ended up talking face to face and he was being really sweet and telling me how he loves me,opening doors for me,etc. Anyways,now i'm stuck. I like being able to go out and hang with whoever. At the same time,i'm still in love with my ex and this is what i've been waiting for from him for the past half year after we dated for a year prior. Now idk what to do. I would love to give it another shot because i'm in love with him but at the same time, I won't be able to hang and talk to whoever,etc. A LOT of things would change because i've mentioned previously how he's controlling. I really don't know what to do. I want to be with my ex but at the same time, I will have to sacrifice and give up a lot of things again...and who knows if or that'll probably happen again with us back to square one with us fighting and breaking up again. Basically, I can't have the best of both worlds with this situation. I need really good advice. Thank you. :-(Ex boyfriend problems...i really need advice?
if you havent given him a second chance yet. give it to him. it worked for my sister in their 2nd year. they are now happily in love and have been going out for 6 years. if you have already given him a chance or two, dont waste it. he wont change. it haooened to me, i gave one too many chances. stupid mistake.

No comments:

Post a Comment