Friday, August 20, 2010

How do I get over my ex?!! Please help!?

Okay this is going to sound ridiculous!





Me and my ex boyfriend were dating for a year and a half, so we had a pretty strong relationship, but starting in the summer we started breaking up,and up to, today it has been eleven times, that's a terrible number, and i should never of taken him back. He was the one always breaking up with me, and for weird reasons, either we were spending too much time together or trust problems.


Our current breakup, I thought would be like every other time, it like deja vu really, so i figured we would get back together, but as time went on i have realized, i'm such a better person without him, he has told me he is over me, and he is already spending a lot of time with this other girl. My mind is telling me to move on and get rid of him, because all he keeps doing is hurting me over and over again, but my heart wont let go. He also told me about a week ago how he really misses me, and still thinks about me,and the thing that keeps him from completely moving on is the fact that he only sees me in his future, but now he already has another girl?


I'm trying to keep myself busy, but my mind just always keeps wandering back to him! How do i get over him!!??How do I get over my ex?!! Please help!?
this sounds stupid and so hard but it is easy and wat i always do and trust me ive been through so many heart breaks you need to get talking and flirting with different boys soon you'll find one that is cute and sweeps you off your feetHow do I get over my ex?!! Please help!?
you have to find new male friends
Hmm 11 times break up? isnt that too much girl? U definitely need to get over this guy because he does not know what he wants. I have been out of a relation over a yr and believe me its difficult to forget, but my friends helped me a lot, Few tips. Never be alone. take support of your friends and be with them. Dont go into a relationship to get over this as rebound relationships dont last too long. Enjoy being single. Go the gym and work out hard, helps to get your mind off the pain...jog once in a while when u feel sad!

No comments:

Post a Comment