Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How did I do in terms of dumping my girlfriend and my soon to be offspring? part 2?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AiKvE_h2BqYqnT4xHE9W26vty6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20100421055411AA1qP79








the above link is for the previous question as this is a follow-up. I just found out that my girlfriend, well more like ex-girlfriend, was pregnant. That is why she was getting fat and eating alot. That right there was even more of a reason for me to bail out. I don't want a little terd crawing on two feet while I have to work all day and not be able to party like I want to. How do you think I did? I'm leaving the country soon so I'll never have to pay child support. F'em!How did I do in terms of dumping my girlfriend and my soon to be offspring? part 2?
i just read ur first question...


r u an animal??? no wait...i bet even animals treat their soon-to-be-born baby n their mates better than wat u did! wow i feel so disgusted right now...


do u realize that u just ruined two futures with ur own dirty hands???


thats y it takes me forever to trust a guy...How did I do in terms of dumping my girlfriend and my soon to be offspring? part 2?
You did her a great favor breaking up with her. She'll thank you later.


Say hello to your mother the bi!ch for me. }}}}}}}}
how old are you?


I think you should stay...dont do that. the child is half you basically!


It is hard to be a father but is harder if you go in with a pessimistic mentality. you could party once a month. but once you see the child being born, you will fall in love with him or her. if you leave, one day you will mature and realize how you realize much you missed out on the child's life and it might be too late.. (something like that happen to my father and me)





I think she did wrong in not telling you earlier...it could have been for many reasons...but stay. once she has the baby she can go back to the gym!





how could you say ';f'em';?? is like not even loving yourself. you dont have to pay child support if you and her have an agreement. I understand if you dont love her, but that child is half you! imagine how you would feel if your father had done that to your mother.
F' you! I hope she gets you back.
YOU SUCK DO YOU EVEN HAVE A FREAKIN HEART !!!!!!!!!!!
You helped make the baby. It is your responsibility. I am for deadbeat dads who won't support their children to be taken to the vet and be fixed.
Seriously... somebody needs to get a life
you are not nice.
Your going to die a pathetic, lonley, old man.
You suck. You're telling this to yahoo answers only says how sad that is. That baby will want to kill you when she/he finds out. I like how you say ';getting fat and eating alot'; about your pregnate girlfriend with YOUR baby. That's why the Bible says marriage before sex

No comments:

Post a Comment