Friday, August 20, 2010

I need help in figuring out how to get past yahoo messenger conversations?

I am trying to work things out with my ex whom I have been separated from for a year. The problem is he is always talking to this girl who is in love with him. I need to know if there is anyway to retrieve past yahoo messages if the settings are set not to save them. I do not want to uproot my child once again to move back in with him if I have to turn around and leave. This will hurt my child greatly. Please, if anyone can help or has an idea, let me know.I need help in figuring out how to get past yahoo messenger conversations?
You cannot retrieve past conversations unless the 'Save' setting was made.


The best you can hope for is to see if the last conversation is still available





Open his message window click on the top window where the messages are normally displayed and hit key F3 from the top keyboard row.

No comments:

Post a Comment