Monday, August 16, 2010

Does my ex like me still?

he was texting me for the past few days, too much. I found out yesterday, he was texting me while he was at work, and he could risk being fired because he works at the movies, and his bosses don't want him texting too much since he needs to be cleaning. He texted me for 4 hours while he was in work, and he is still there at the moment.





So today, we were texting again for hours, and apparently my parents get into this horrible bad fight( they are getting a divorce, but they both still live under the same roof). I know i was texting my ex, and i asked him politely if he could call me to talk for a few minutes. he actually did call me, which was super weird since he just likes to text and is not a phone conversation guy. My mom has been mean to me since i tried stopping the fight, and she wants to put the blame on me and my sister, who tried to stop it too ( it looked like it was about to get violent, my mom almost hit my dad). So i vented to my ex and everything, and he listened to everything. Before we hanged up, he said these words. '; i love you'; and i said '; i love you too';





i mean, why would he say he loves me if we broke up? and why would he talk to me for 4 hours while he was at work, risking getting fired? I still think he likes me. Plus he got pretty upset when i told him my mom said '; don't call me when someone breaks up with you, i won't ever listen to you again, call your father instead';.. and he wanted to know how my mom knows we broke up. he thinks my godmother told my mom, and plus via facebook status.Does my ex like me still?
He probably still likes you and didn't want the breakup to even happen. Maybe you should talk to him about it and see his point of veiw? It may help.

No comments:

Post a Comment