Monday, August 16, 2010

How to tell your ex you can't be friends with them?

I tried a little bit over texts today, because he has been constantly asking if I could forgive him, if I hated him, if we could be friends, etc... He admitted he still loves me and cried over me yesterday, which he nearly never does. The thing is, HE broke up with me a month ago because he wanted the experience of having other girlfriends. He almost completely changed, and is hanging out with the bad crowd at school and sleeping with his new low-life upperclassman girlfriend. He wants to have it both ways, which is very unhealthy for me. I can't be friends with him when it would only cause me to be more jealous and remind me of what we used to have. It breaks my heart that it has to be this way, but I can't think of anything else. I know it will break his heart, too :( What can I tell him?How to tell your ex you can't be friends with them?
$%^%26amp;! off.How to tell your ex you can't be friends with them?
Well your question is good.Its really a confusing situation.





First of all you make yourself strong . You can't cry over what he will feel.You need to think about what he did to you.





So as you have already decided that you can be friends with him , just call him somewhere..say exactly what you said here ( don't fall emotionally , because he will start crying or requesting you).





Talk to him politely and tell him about your dreams and your wish.You need to put in his mind (with polite words) that you don't want to be in any relation now or any kind of friendship.You want to focus on your life , your dreams , your family and don't want to scatter your concentration.So please don't message me.





You tell him that you understand his problems and his feelings but if he likes me , he has to understand my feelings too.At the moment you are looking for any friend or relation , but also tell him that you never know about future .May be after some time you will become friend of him.So give me time and till that time i want to be alone ( so in that way asking for time would be better and in that period you can move along, change your number , contact..he will probably forget you after sometime).





Keep in mind that these things wont work if you message through text.You need to meet and talk face to face.Important thing is he should not feel insulted , otherwise he will keep trying to prove his time.





Just request him for time for yourself , your dreams , your wishes.Hope it will work
my ex-boyfriend is doing the same thing to me. finally, after ignoring him for a week or so, he sent me a facebook message asking the same exact things your ex said (';do you hate me,'; ';can we be friends,'; and ';please forgive me.';) i replied back saying that he could call me if he wanted to speak. he never called or text me back. it seemed as if the only thing he wanted was to 1. clear his conscience. and 2. feel better about himself.





you just have to tell him exactly what you have just written here. stick to your grounds about this. he can't have his cake %26amp; eat it, too, epecially since HE broke up with YOU. do what makes you feel comfortable. your ex-boyfriend wants to have it all... a new girlfriend %26amp; his old girlfriend. you deserve so much more than this.
Tell him to go back to his thug friends and loser girlfriend. Or to **** off.
go back with him
Be firm.





You can text him. Just text,


No. We can't be friends anymore. I feel that's best.





And then ignore his texts, calls, etc. and he will catch on.

No comments:

Post a Comment