Friday, August 20, 2010

How can I get someone deported?

How can I get my soon to be ex-wife deported?How can I get someone deported?
from?How can I get someone deported?
sure if you want to live with the fact that after you did it your going to be entertaining the evil thought of what you done
please don't get her deported. It is a terrible thing to mess up someone's life so badly
To Europe?
Ur stupid u just want to deport her cuz ur hurt .. Get a life n don't even worry about her pssss
lol ya your being an *** dude. Move on with your life instead of being a prick about the fact she's leaving you. Have a little class if that's possible for you.
Report all suspicious activity to ICE: 1 (800) 767-1833
let me bang her a few times , then ill be happy to give her a ride to were ever she is from
You don't, forget about it and move on. There's no need to be a little brat about it
You cannot .....





and that affidavit of support you filed is hanging over your head ..


it does not end with divorce


If she get a smart lawyer .. you are cooked..so be very nice

No comments:

Post a Comment