Friday, August 20, 2010

How can i make my ex love me again? he dumped me with his unfair reasons...what is the best thing to do?

we talked it over, and he really decided to end our relationship...he told me we can be friends...i really dunno his main point,can't read his mind...he knows how much i love him but it seems that he's never committed at all..after how many years...am emotionally stressed and still i am at this point in timeHow can i make my ex love me again? he dumped me with his unfair reasons...what is the best thing to do?
God, I hate it when people use cliches like the person above. It just adds to the pain. If I hear ';It's called a breakup because it's broken'; one more time, or another lame cliche, I'm going to strangle somebody.How can i make my ex love me again? he dumped me with his unfair reasons...what is the best thing to do?
The best thing to do is get realistic and face the fact that your relationship was not what you thought you had. He emotionally never made the commitment that he may have led you to believe was there in order to get you to give into him sexually. My mom always used to say that men gave love to get sex and women give sex to get love. I think that is often true.


A solid relationship takes so much more than sex. Physical attraction,Time, laughter, working together towards a goal, shared joy and trouble and lots of verbal communication are all building blocks that need to be in place for a lasting foundation. Sex is just the glue that helps holds it together.


He has told you that he has ended the relationship and frankly, most men won't do that unless there is already someone on the sidelines waiting for them. You aren't going to be friends, because friends don't treat each other dishonestly and decieve one another. I think he was just comfortable with you and that is probably why he stayed as long as he did.


Try to put your emotions aside and not waste any more time on the why's and why nots of your time together. He has at last been honest enough to set you free and now you are going to have to fly on without him. There is nothing you can do to make something out of what was never really there for him. He said it and now you have to accept it.
well the sound of it he broke up wit you for another girl this happens all the time you should hang with him more but dont be stuck on him just move on its going to be hard but its worth it turst me and the only thing you can do is be his friend unless you dont what to be his friend if you cool with that than do that but other than that if he really loved you at first he will come back to you if it meant to be.
Just flirt with him. Let him love you. Do the things you both do when you`re still in a relationship.
You can't make someone love you. and why would you want to? he should love you because he sees how awesome you are! i know this hurts because I am going through it too. My ex of a few yrs dumped me for a girl (who is like my twin) he met a few times. Threw it all away and I truly loved him anf thought he loved me. Its hard not to wonder what is so wrong with you...but ppl are ppl and we change and things dont always work out.


If he cant apprecaite the love you gave him..move on to somoene who will. One day he may wakeup and realize how amazing you were but by then you could be with a guy who always knew that.


Cut contact...and move on..if he doesnt want all of you...he doesnt deserve any of you.


It's called a breakup because it's broken..let it be
Put your hands on your chest and ask this question to yourself?..'; Is he really worth the pain?.. Getting him back will feel good for both of us?. What if he does the same after you get a baby?.. Is it the fear that you wont get another guy is makin you run behind him?';.. Ask yourself and do watever you want

No comments:

Post a Comment