Monday, August 16, 2010

Why is my ex mad that I still talk to ';his'; friends?

During the course of our 3-year relationship, many of my exes friends became my friends as well. They all loved me and often told him we should get married. We broke up about a year ago, and I have remained friends with many of ';his'; friends.





We have also recently reconnected and started hanging out again. He saw my phone the other day and noticed one of ';his'; friends had called me to see how I was doing. He got mad.





Is it wrong of me to associate with people I met through him? A lot of us became quite close, or I became friends with their wives, etc. Many of them called me when we broke up telling me he was stupid to end it.Why is my ex mad that I still talk to ';his'; friends?
He might be thinking a couple of things:


1. You want him back!


2. You want to strip him of all friends to get even (Turn his friend against him)


3. These friends are both you and his and he just wants you out of this life altogether.


4. Keep in mind his friends most likely remind him how great, funny, etc. you are. And that gets him mad to be reminded of what pain he caused to yours and his life.





Just some ideas!Why is my ex mad that I still talk to ';his'; friends?
He's jealous and you would probably feel the same way if the table was turned. It's normal. He will either get over it or he won't. What does it matter now anyway? Do as you want.
What the hell do you care! He's you friggin EX! Enjoy your life. He's the one with the problem.
Sounds like he's still being stupid. He needs to get over himself and enjoy the moment.
This is why ex's are ex's.





You are allowed to have friends, he doesn't get to call dibs on people.
I think that he needs a slap to reality. You guys were together for 3 YEARS. My fiance and I have been together for 3 years and we share friends. Its not like you are dating them all. I would just let it blow over. Like, try to avoid the conversation. I am sure that yours (and his) friends will kinda not call or whatever to let things blow over until you guys being back together is normal or settled. Kinda sounds sneaky but some men are kinda childish about things and childish actions can only be helped by you taking the situation in your own hands and handling it all.
sometimes our ex's remain bitter over the break-up, and will react as your ex did.





accepting the fact that you moved on, and that you two have mutual friends will happen if he ever grows up, i guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment