Friday, August 20, 2010

How to get your ex boyfriend to stop paying attention to your friends?

I really really like my ex boyfriend. But the problem is he always pays attention my other friends who are really pretty and charming. They're really girly and i miss him so much. There's also this thing on his Facebook profile that says his ex is annoying. I don't know if he was talking about me or his other ex he hates. How do i get him back? What about playing hard to get? What do i do?? Add lots of details and stories about you and your ex!How to get your ex boyfriend to stop paying attention to your friends?
.Firstly why is he your ex.If he dumped you.He doesn't want you back.So forget it and move on.Actually he seems like a player to meHow to get your ex boyfriend to stop paying attention to your friends?
First of all, why do you want your ex back?





Think about it…





Think about it long and hard, because here’s the deal…it IS possible to get your ex back.





But do YOU really want to get back with YOUR ex?





Try this... Grab a pen and paper and finish this sentence…





My ideal partner MUST…





This could potentially save you from a lifetime of heartache. Finish the sentence ten different times by listing the TOP 10 THINGS you absolutely MUST have in your ideal partner.





Here are some examples:





* My ideal partner MUST love and accept me for who I am.


* My ideal partner MUST have a good sense of humor.


* My ideal partner MUST love animals, and not eat meat.





Remember, these things are an ABSOLUTE MUST for you, so try not to be too restricted with the things you list.





Now for the flip side…





Try writing out a list of the TOP 10 THINGS you would absolutely HATE in a partner. Finish this sentence…





My partner from hell would…





For instance:





* My partner from hell would be a smoker.


* My partner from hell would be verbally, physically, or emotionally abusive.


* My partner from hell would not be trustworthy.





Now ask yourself how your ex compares to these lists. Do they have more of the “ideal” qualities or more of the “hellish” qualities? Naturally, no one is perfect, but far too many people set the bar too low in picking a partner. Many people “settle”, and end up with a rather “hellish” relationship.





So, do you want to get back with your ex for the right reasons? If your ex shows more of the negative qualities, then it is a safe bet you’re wanting to get back together for the WRONG reasons, whatever those reasons may be. Before you take any action, take your time and seriously consider if this is something you still want to pursue.
  • hair cut styles
  • debt
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment