Monday, August 16, 2010

How do i get my ex back?

she dumped me a few days ago and said i had gone from being too mean and distant to too clingy, i told her we need to talk tomoro and she said ok but idk what to say. i was thinking of maby like ';i only wanna date again if you l like me for who i am and wont make me pretend to be someone else to impress you. any other suggestions or comments on that one?How do i get my ex back?
tell her u want her back..How do i get my ex back?
Nope. Just say what you feel man. Thats all you can do
Say, ';i was only distant b.c i was scared of falling fer u b.c i didn't know if u truly would feel the same about me. %26amp; when we got closer...i noticed that u are the PERFECT girl %26amp; i never would want to lose u so i got clingy b.c i wanted to spend every second w. u b.c u are the only person i want to be w. in my life';.
  • skin lesions
  • hair styling
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment