Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do I get my ex girlfriend back? what should I do at this point?

We broke up last september, it was going great but then school started and we went to different schools this year(we're going to the same next year) and things just fell out of place. our contact after that was little and the conversations were short... she likes this one guy(that doesn't seem to like her) on and off and her friends say she doesn't know what she wants. last weekend I went to the visitor days at the academy we'll both be going to next year and she came up to me and gave me a hug and talked a little, I played cool and acted like nothing was wrong, and then before I left she gave me another hug and was I like ';ahh I won't see you for awhile'; or something like that. I REALLY like her but I try not to show it because that would just push her away most likely. she also asked one of our mutual friends if they knew who I liked... so at this point, I'm not sure what to do... she seems to like these other guys but says and does a few things that seem to mean she might want me back.... What should I do?How do I get my ex girlfriend back? what should I do at this point?
Hey you! She came back to hug you twice to try to tell you she still likes you.





She also asked about who you liked to see if you had a new girlfriend.





Hey! These are two clear signs that she's interested! Stop with all this ';I don't know what to do'; crap and ask her out.

No comments:

Post a Comment