Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Why does my girlfriend try to make me like her ex?

One time we were talking about shoes. and She told me to get these certain pair(I already knew her boyfriend wears nothing but those type of shoes) but I brushed it off now today, I was saying how I might get my ear pierced again and she was saying I should get both ears pierced(her ex has both ears pierced)


Why does she do this?


She was with him 4 years(but claimed to be really unhappy) I've been with her for 5 months.(She says I treat her 100 times better than he ever did)





so im curious why she does that?Why does my girlfriend try to make me like her ex?
she obviously still has an attraction to him. be careful and watch her. she might wanna nail him behond your back if u choose not to be turned into him.Why does my girlfriend try to make me like her ex?
Because she's a headcase. Ditch her.
Well like one person said, she COULD have just liked those qualities and wants you to have those qualities, but from my personal experience, she still has a thing for him. I did it before too (trying to convince the guy I was with to be like my ex.) And that was the case. I mean everybody is different. I'd say you could try asking her what her deal is, but she could always lie.
If she was with him for 4 years there were qualities she liked in him, so she's trying add those good qualities to you so she can have the best of both worlds.

No comments:

Post a Comment