Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Does anyone think he'll come back to me?

Okay, my ex boyfriend and I were together for about 8 months. We knew each other since kindergarten but we started going together when we just happened to go to Homecoming together (We are seniors in high school). Our relationship started out really good. We spent a lot of time together and we were highly infatuated with each other. But all that started to change when I switched schools for a month or so. The calls decreased until they stopped altogether and I caught him walking with another girl and he lied to me about it. I was really hurt. But I ended up going back to that school and we ended up getting back together on his birthday and he was sincere about never hurting me that way again. So from there things were a little better but not the same. And so that led to us arguing about stupid stuff mostly everyday, and accusations...because at this point there was no more trust. But for some odd reason we just couldn't let each other go. I felt this way because I felt as though we had been through so much and I didn't want to just let it go meanwhile while he didn't want to let me go because he didn't want anyone else to have me. I know this for a fact because he tried to get me pregnant for that reason and everything. ANYWAYS long story short lol...March 31st he got shot. An like 2 days before that I was texting his phone acting like I was this big time guy around our neighborhood and was telling him that when I saw him I was going to shoot him. I did this because earlier that day he texted me and told me to get rid of my baby. (Yeah I was pregnant-3 months along too) I just did hat I did just to scare him. I didn't know he was going to get shot two days later! So all in all everybody thought I was the one who got him shot and he did too. He had girls calling my phone left and right saying they wanted to fight and everything. No one actually stepped to me though but I still watch my back...But anyway I told the guy whos name I used what was going on because we are good friends and he called my ex's best friend who by the way was treating my ex like he was his son. He wouldn't let me come see him or anything. I showed up at the hospital any everything but my ex refused to let me in. His best friend's pumping his head up with all types of garbage about me and he's believeing it. An everybody's telling me that he keeps saying that he doesn't want anything to do with me. A lot of time passed since he got shot though and I miss him to death because we've never been away from each other this long. I wrote him a letter telling him about everything that's been goign on with me though because I heard he just got home from the hospital. I wrote because that's the only way I coulda got through to him because he had so many body guards working to keep me away. I know he still cares. I jsut know it. I know him too well. But I do think he moved on though and tha's what's really killing me. But in the letter I told him aboutsome of the problems in my life that only he could have gotten me through. An i reminded him about the love we once had. I also told him that I was giving up trying to get through to him because it was pointless since he feels the way he feels about me. Well his feelings according to other people. He called me while he was in the hospital but the person wasn't tryying to tell me who they were so I just hung up and he never called back. I called that number cack and the hospital operater came on and I was so upset! In the letter I told him that I just wanted to hear his voice. An that I was sorry for everything. I sent the letter on a Friday and we have the same zip code so how long does it take to get there? If you all were him would you come back to me? If I were going to have your baby, and considering everything we've been through in the last 8 months? Or should I just let him go? I been trying to get out..maybe this was what had to happen for me to finally get out of the relationship. What do you think?Does anyone think he'll come back to me?
(my math teacher would say, ';Please, air your paper!';)

No comments:

Post a Comment