Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How can i forget my abusive ex boyfriend?

well we went out for 2 years, i was 17, he was 25.





throughout that time he just treated me like crap, he was pretty abusive, did drugs, drunk ALOT and then started sending me abusive texts saying i was frigid, a b*tch, a sl*t etc, he shouted in my face, pushed me and nearly punched me in the face when he was high on crack.....he's lied alot. the thing is i know he'll end up getting on in life, he got a job and even though he smokes pot, drug deals and drinks before work he was upgraded to supervisor as was his friend, earning more money





i have reported him for drug dealing, one of my friends died form a heroin overdose, i know he was supplying her with pot but not sure if anything else but nothing has been done?..she was only 18!





i want to forget him! i hate him so much but my perception of men, my body and life in general is f*cked because of him





i have totally quit smoking, i don't do drugs, i don't drink unless i am on a night out, and that's only once per month but i have gained weight and feel crap and am scared i bump into him and he makes a comment about it......its not even if i have true friends who support me





how do i go about forgetting him? i don't have feelings for him i just don't want to see him happy.....sounds horrible but its trueHow can i forget my abusive ex boyfriend?
First of all you can't change him,, you can only change yourself no matter what you say or do... Let him live his life they way he wants too.. you left..good.. now be a strong women and find a NICE guy who treat you with respect and admiration in your life.. They are out there.. Don't worry bout him he is a dud...Now for the gaining of weight.. Stop eating junk food and fast foods... Watch your calorie intake and exercise.. even if you just walk everyday.. if you have a ten-speed go riding.. I go all the time at Huntington and there are so many interesting people is fun to watch.. Just get out an do something,, ';F'; your friends it's all about YOU... I have struggled with weight all my life and until recently I said F it and stopped eating red meat, starting eating sensible.... YOU CAN DO IT.. Be yourself girl

No comments:

Post a Comment