Friday, August 20, 2010

Okay, I know that this is long. But I really need the help. Please?

FIRST of all, thank you for reading all of this. I really appreciate it! :D








Just so you know, we are both Freshman in high school. I know, nothing should be serious at my age. I understand that. I just miss her, I don't want to be alone, she is a great person. She is the best person for me right now. I don't want to be single, because all the other girls that are pretty at my school are sluts or are really stupid, and I don't want to date anyone at any other schools. I just want her. She showed me how much fun it is to have a couple.





I used to be a big flirt like her, and i refused to date anyone. Now that she finally got me to ask her out, after much hard work on her part, I love to have a girlfriend (or her as it). She used to be obsessed with me, and now it is all gone. If she felt like that before, can't she feel like that again?





Anyway, My ex-girlfriend and I have been broken up for four months now. She broke up with me because we went through some rough patches, I lost interest, said that I was about to break-up with her, then went on vacation and missed her and changed my mind, but then she turned around and dumped me. I never wanted to hang out, talk on the phone, or text. I was a really bad boyfriend at the time. But I learned from my mistakes. And she knows that now. I have proved it to her.





The only thing is, another guy came in the picture. She went to winter formal with him (I went to homecoming with her, and that was the night I asked her out). Now he is attached to her. He is a lost puppy that follows her around anytime she goes to her locker. He has lost his life, it revolves around her. Of course, she liked it at first, because it was the attention that I never gave her. But now it's both me and him giving her the attention.





Also, they are not together, and never have been. She tells him that she does not want a relationship right now and wants to be single (she also says that to me). She likes being able to flirt with any guy that shows her attention. She doesn't want to restrict herself to only one guy. Anyway, he tries to call her a lot, too, and they talk on the phone. That really bothers me.





I've changed so much, in a good way. I mean, I changed all my BAD habits like not calling or texting, and ignoring..and not appreciating..and not noticing. She finally believes me that I am going to be better this time. I did every trick in the book to try and get her back, hah. I asked 50 questions on here, read 5 e-books, and did research on the web on how to get my ex back, and how to attract women. Haha, yeah I'm pathetic, but it will come to use again later in my life when I'm in the real world.





So yeah, she's decided she wants to try and make things better between us now. She want to try and get us to work again. But HE is in the way. She is a nice person, and she doesn't want to crush him and break his heart, because he is literally obsessed with her. She has try letting him off slowly and easily, but he just lets it blow by him. And he keeps on following her and talking to her like nothing is happening. It's so frustrating for the both of us. She still likes him a little, though..





Although, I think she is lying to me. Maybe she just doesn't want to hurt MY feelings. Maybe she just doesn't like me anymore, even though she flirts with me and dirty texts me.





She and him are not going out. Her and I are not going out. Everyone is single. She says she wants to stay single and have fun, without being tied down.








Anyway, what could she do? What could I do?


How can I get ';us'; to work again?





I KNOW that it would be a way better relationship this time if she just gave it a chance.





Also, could there be a possibility that she actually just doesn't like me anymore, and is just playing me because it makes her feel good?


She made a deal with her best ';guy'; friend the other day. It was that she had to choose the other guy, me, or her single life. That day she told him that she likes the other guy and that she is over me.


The stupid thing is, she is still calling me ';babe';, she is still calling me up randomly to say that she misses me, and she is still getting angry with the little things I do. I don't believe she is over me, but she might be.





%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;How do I get her back? ...If not that, How do I move on from her?








Thank you for reading all of this :) I feel that I need to give detail in order to receive good advice.





BTW, I actually prefer long answers (unlike other people on here) if you don't mind. Don't be afraid to say everything on your mind.Okay, I know that this is long. But I really need the help. Please?
she sounds like a typical hot high school girl who likes to have guys (like the both of you) eating from the palm of her hand.





You do realize that if you ever did get back together she would be in control of the relationship because of your deep insecurity of being 'alone.' You should get over being 'alone.' Girls have a 6th sense that detects a guys insecurity, and when they pick up on it, sometimes they'll take full advantage. If I were you I would seek other people. after all, you are ONLY IN HIGH SCHOOL. YOU WILL MEET OTHER GIRLS although this may seem obvious but trust me, in a year you will be laughing back at this; but ONLY IF YOU DROP HER. She may actually end up coming back to you if she sees that you have your confidence back and are dating other women, but even if she did I would still recommend you stay away from her because apparently she likes to toy with guys hearts for the fun of it.Okay, I know that this is long. But I really need the help. Please?
Woww! i think she's just playing with you! you say she's not like other girls who are stupid


and sluts, but she's a flirt? What the hell? Listen you seem like a great guy and not many


guys change their way for a girl :) i bet if you really tried, you could find somebody wayy


better! Let her do whatever with her life and not be ';tied down';......but if you really want her


back (i think you shouldn't bother though) just sit down and have a conversation with her! Make her feel special and see the new you. If it helps one way to a girls heart is a tear or two ( or if your to manly for that just get her some flowers)


But personally i think you should just try to get over her. I'm sure not ALL the girls are sluts or stupid :)


Anyways i wish the best of luck to you!


P.S i wish there were guys like you at my school lol :)


Oh and if you do manage to get her back.....Dont treat her like ****! or else im gonna have to come back on here and say a think or two lol

No comments:

Post a Comment